Welcome!

Hi and welcome to Princess Dora's blogspace. Remember frogs are cool especially when you dress them up!

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Thing 23!!!!!

Yey!!!!!!!!!! I did it! I finished the 23 things! I enjoyed doing most of it. Especially the Youtube as if you couldn't tell. I do have to be honest and say that the timing of the project was bad. Summer Reading club time is not the time of year to take on this project for me. It made me feel too stressed out trying to finish it with the time allotted during work hours.

I think it is a great learning tool and I definitely plan to go back and explore more on some of the more technical things that take time sitting in front of the computer and delving deeper into the details.

Winter would be a much better time to do this-at least for us at the circ department. If something is offered again and the timing is better I will definitely sign on!

No comments: