Welcome!

Hi and welcome to Princess Dora's blogspace. Remember frogs are cool especially when you dress them up!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

WEEK 7: Wikis Again this is not something I would use every day. If I need to do it for work I would certainly put more effort into learning it and as with all things practice makes perfect!
thing 16. I can see where it is useful for libraries what with more and more work being done over the net and it gets the info to everyone who needs to know at once and in diferent places geographically.

thing 17. I added my blog address to the list but don't have anything else to add at this moment.

2 comments:

Bronwyn said...

Oooooh, I like your Blog Frog! You sure are bloggified!
Blog on, Lucy.

Your friend,
Ethel Ag Bronwyn

beach lover said...

You need to give him a great big kiss!